Available Product Variants
|Article||ETA-approval||Languages on the cartridge||Contents||Packaging||Our Price|
|FIS EM PLUS 390 S|
|FIS EM PLUS 585 S|
- The optimised formulation of the epoxy mortar FIS EM Plus leads to improved load values in cracked and non-cracked concrete.
- The ETA assessment guarantees a service life of 100 years. The IEA expert report even confirms a working life up to 120 years and thus underlines the reliability and durability of the FIS EM Plus.
- The mortar can be used for rebar connections from diameter 8 to 40 mm.
- With the threaded rod FIS A, the loads to be applied can be designed variably by selecting the anchorage depth.
- Temporary and detachable fixing points are possible with the internal threaded anchor RG M I.
- For practical use on the building site, FIS EM Plus can be processed at low temperatures down to -5° C.
- The mortar is approved for diamond-drilled and water-filled drill holes as well as seismic applications of performance categories C1, C2 and thus offers safety under extreme conditions.
Application and Permission
Approved for anchorings in:
- The epoxy mortar FIS EM Plus combined with the FIS A threaded rod, is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation and with the internal threaded anchor RG M I for pre-positioned installation.
- Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the injection capsule in the static mixer.
- The mortar is injected bubble-free from the drill hole base.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the anchor with the drill hole wall and seals off the drill hole.
- The anchor is set manually by lightly rotating it until it reaches the drill hole base.
- During push-through installation, the annular gap between the anchor rod and attachment is filled with FIS EM Plus.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.