Terms and Conditions
1. To access and use the Services, you must register for a CEEPL account ("Account") by providing your full legal name, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. CEEPL may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
2. You must be the older of: (i) 18 years, or (ii) at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside and from which you use the Services to open an Account.
3. You acknowledge that CEEPL will use the email address you provide on opening an Account or as updated by you from time to time as the primary method for communication with you.
4. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. CEEPL cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
5. You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account ("Materials").
1. If you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order. It is NOT possible to cancel part of your order. We recommend you to cancel the entire order and re-purchase required quantity to simplify the transaction.
2. If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount subject to deduction of charges if any and whereas you cancel your order after the shipment but before receipt of the item, the same will be liable for deduction of the two-way shipping costs.
3. There are circumstances when the company might have to cancel a particular order.
4. Although our online stock inventory is programmed to update automatically, www.contemporaryequipment.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, to inform you via telephone or email or mobile text about a shortfall in the quantity you ordered of any item. In all such cases, we have the right to either supply you less than the quantity you ordered or cancel your order with prior notice to you.
5. If an order is to be canceled after shipment, the individual return policy of the vendor applies. A return fee is charged by vendors in most cases.
1. All products are not returnable/refundable.
2. No returns will be offered on Items that have been delivered without any damages or defects.
3. If the product is wrongfully delivered or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect, then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order against the return of the product subject to the fact of such defect being established.
4. To report damage in transit please get in touch with our customer care within 48 hours of delivery (Customer Care Number/email will be provided).
5. Our customer care team will look into the issue and revert back within 48 working hours.
6. Refunds will be made (i) within 14 working days from the date of receipt of returned goods if the order is already shipped (ii) within 14 working days from the date of cancellation of the order if the order is not yet shipped.
7. No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address, there are X failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency and/or the package is refused by the recipient.
8. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz: Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery.
9. All costs of return shipping need to be borne by the purchaser (Unless the item received is defective)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.