FIS EM PLUS 390 S
The powerful injection mortar for rebar connections and cracked concrete
The Fischer injection mortar FIS EM Plus 390 S is a high-quality epoxy resin mortar for maximum load-bearing capacity in cracked and non-cracked concrete. Alongside the injection mortar, the injection system consists of reinforcement steel, the approved components anchor rod FIS A and internal threaded anchor R G M I. The anchor rod FIS A can be set with variable anchorage depths. This enables the system to be ideally adjusted to the load to be supported. This optimizes the use of materials. The epoxy resin mortar is suitable for fixings in indoor and outdoor areas such as shear connectors for concrete layers, high racks, or heavy-duty steel constructions.
- ETA approval for reinforcement connection.
- FIS EM Plus with optimised formulation for improved load values in cracked and non-cracked concrete.
- The ETA assessment guarantees a service life of 100 years, an external expert report even up to 120 years.
- For rebar connections from diameter 8 to 40 mm.
- Can be used with threaded rod FIS A or internal threaded anchor RG M I for temporary and removable fixing points.
- FIS EM Plus is to be processed at temperatures down to -5°C.
- More safety due to approvals for diamond drilled and water-filled drill holes as well as seismic applications of performance categories C1, C2.
- The optimized formulation of the epoxy mortar FIS EM Plus leads to improved load values in cracked and non-cracked concrete.
- The ETA assessment guarantees a service life of 100 years. The IEA expert report even confirms a working life up to 120 years and thus underlines the reliability and durability of the FIS EM Plus.
- The mortar can be used for rebar connections from diameter 8 to 40 mm.
- With the threaded rod FIS A, the loads to be applied can be designed variably by selecting the anchorage depth.
- Temporary and detachable fixing points are possible with the internal threaded anchor RG M I.
- For practical use on the building site, FIS EM Plus can be processed at low temperatures down to -5° C.
- The mortar is approved for diamond-drilled and water-filled drill holes as well as seismic applications of performance categories C1, C2 and thus offers safety under extreme conditions.
- Post-installed rebar connections
- Jointers for concrete layers
- Rim beam anchoring
- Seismic applications
- Anchoring in diamond-drilled or in waterfilled drill holes
- Heavy steel constructions
- Silo installations
- Tall shelving
- Sound barriers
- Temporary or removable fixings (with internal threaded anchor RG M I)
Approved for anchoring in:
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Natural stone with dense structure
- The epoxy mortar FIS EM Plus combined with the FIS A threaded rod, is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation and with the internal threaded anchor RG M I for pre-positioned installation.
- Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the injection capsule in the static mixer.
- The mortar is injected bubble-free from the drill hole base.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the anchor with the drill hole wall and seals off the drill hole.
- The anchor is set manually by lightly rotating it until it reaches the drill hole base.
- During push-through installation, the annular gap between the anchor rod and attachment is filled with FIS EM Plus.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.