Expansion Plug S
The installation-friendly nylon plug with 2-way expansion
The fischer expansion plug S is the original. The plastic fixing is made from high-quality nylon and is particularly robust. The fischer expansion plug S is offered for fixings in drill diameters from 4 to 20 mm and therefore can be used in a variety of applications. The lean plug geometry simplifies installation. The characteristic anti-rotation locks prevent the plug from rotating as the screw is tightened. Wood or chipboard screws can be used to fix the object. The fischer expansion plug S is ideal for fixing light objects in concrete and solid masonry.
- The rimless plug is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- Simple insertion due to the ease of pushing in the plug.
- The anti-rotation lock prevents rotation in the drill hole. This guarantees a high degree of safety during installation.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.