Available Product Variants
F10 M 112
- The F-M metal frame plug achieves fire resistance R 120. This allows for use in areas where fire resistance is relevant.
- The operating principle prevents the window frame from being pulled against the substrate, and ensures a stress-free and long-lasting fixing of the frame.
- The special plug geometry anchors the metal and plastic profiles against compressive and tensile loads, and allows for a secure hold of the window frame.
- The cover caps (available separately) can be used to discreetly cover the screw heads.
- Window frames
- Door frames
- Squared timbers
- Vertically perforated brick
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Aerated concrete
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
- Solid brick
- The F-M is suitable for push-through installation.
- By tightening the screw, the cone is drawn into the sleeve and the fixing is expanded which wedges it inside the drill hole. The window frames are thus fixed in a stress-free manner.
- The maximum installation torque is 5 Nm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.