Available Product Variants
|Part No||Sizes (ml)||Packing||Our Price (INR)|
|558743 FIS V Plus 360 S||360 ML||1PC||1,050/-||Buy Product|
- The FIS V Plus injection mortar has numerous system approvals, such as in cracked and non-cracked concrete, masonry and for special applications.
- The ETA assessment for a service life of 100 years offers permanent safety for all applications.
- The approved use in water-filled drill holes enables a wide range of applications, even under harsh environmental conditions.
- FIS VW Plus High Speed has a significantly shorter hardening time than FIS V Plus, which ensures swift work progress even at low temperatures.
- The FIS VS Plus Low Speed has an extended processing time that prevents the premature hardening of the mortar at higher temperatures. It is ideally suited to large drill hole depths.
- The extensive range of accessories is ideally suited to the FIS V Plus injection mortar family, increases the great flexibility of the system and thus allows for a broad range of applications.
- Steelwork constructions
- Timber constructions
- Guard rails
- Steel brackets
- Satellite antennas
Approved for anchorings in:
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Hollow blocks made from concrete
- Vertically perforated brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Aerated concrete
- Solid brick
- Rebar connections
- Remedial wall tie VBS 8
- Weather facing reconstruction system FWS II
- Stand-off installation TherMax
- FIS V Plus is a 2-component injection mortar based on a vinyl ester hybrid concept.
- Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the static mixer.
- The mortar is extruded bubble free from the drill hole base.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the anchor with the drill hole wall and seals the drill hole.
- The injection cartridges are quick and easy to use with the fischer dispensers.
- Partially used cartridges can be reused by changing the static mixer.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.