Available Product Variants
FUR 10X100 T
- The operating principle with 70 mm anchorage depth and tried and tested lamellae technology makes it an assembly-friendly plug even in unknown base material.
- The slim geometry guarantees a simple installation, even in cases involving thick wooden fixtures and narrow drill holes.
- Façade, ceiling and roof substructures made of wood and metal
- Gates and doors
- Squared timbers
- Wall covering
- Approved for:
- Concrete ≥ C12/15
- Vertically perforated brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
- Solid brick
Also suitable for:
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Three-layer composite exterior wall panels
- Lightweight aggregate concrete
- The FUR is suitable for push-through installation.
- Screwing in the screw causes the individual teeth to expand. In solid materials, the teeth create even expansion forces. In hollow materials, the teeth expand through the solid part of the block and form an undercut in the cavity.
- With vertically perforated bricks, only use rotary drilling (no impact drilling).
- Countersunk head screws are recommended for the installation of timber constructions; in the case of metal constructions, use anchors with hexagon head screws and moulded washers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.