Available Product Variants
|Article||Drill diameter||Min. panel thickness||Max. panel thickness||Min. cavity depth||Our Price|
|10 [mm]||55 [mm]||40 [mm]||4248.00||Buy Product|
|DUOTEC 10 S|
|10 [mm]||55 [mm]||40 [mm]||2383.60||Buy Product|
- Flexible screw mount allows for the use of screws and hooks with different thread shapes.
- Glass fibre-reinforced plastics and a metal skeleton insert (fischer DUOTEC 12) allow the toggle to handle heavy tensile and transverse loads in all panel building materials.
- Soft grey nylon contact surface distributes the load over the panel surface, thereby minimising weakening of the supporting building material.
- Standard drill hole diameters and short tilting element for easy installation in narrow cavities, including cavities with insulation.
- White flush sleeve with snap function allows the plug to be pre-installed quickly and securely in the drill hole.
Application and Permission
Also functioning in:
You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.
- The fischer DUOTEC is designed for pre-positioned installation.
- Simple installation with a standard diameter 10 or 12 mm drill bit.
- The short toggle element makes it suitable for narrow and even with mineral wool insulated cavities. Note the length of the toggle element!
- Functions like an expansion plug in solid building materials such as concrete or wood. Note, not with metric screws!
- Flexible screw insert allows for the use of wood, chipboard and metric screws and hooks.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.