Available Product Variants
|Article||ETA-approval||Languages on the cartridge||Contents||GTIN (EAN-Code)||Our Price|
|yes||DE,FR,EN,IT||310 [ml]||5012184530117||424.80||Buy Product|
|FIAM600 Foil Pack|
|yes||-||600 [ml]||5012184560060||764.64||Buy Product|
- Water based
- Low VOC
- Movement capability ± 25 %
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Approved for infinite linear gap length
- Halogen and solvent free
- Paintable and excellent slump characteristics
Application and Permission
- FiAM is a one-part water-based acrylic emulsion.
- It has a fire resistance of up to 5 hours when used in construction joints and services in both vertical and horizontal applications.
- When exposed to fire, it reacts to form a highly insulative char that slows down heat transfer and provides a barrier to fire seal.
- It is suitably compatible in a variety of materials, and is utilised within the FCPS which is designed to seal large openings in fire rated floors and walls.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.