Available Product Variants
|Article||ETA-approval||Langauge on the cartridge||Contents||Amount||Our Price|
|FIS V IN 360 S (IN)|
|yes||-||1-cartridge-360-ml,-2-x-FIS-MR-Plus||1 [St.]||1482.66||Buy Product|
- The injection mortar FIS V has a range of system approvals, for cracked and non-cracked concrete, masonry, and rebar connections, for example. FIS V is therefore the universal injection mortar family with guaranteed safety for almost every application.
- FIS VW HIGH SPEED has a significantly shorter hardening time than FIS V, which ensures swift work progress even at low temperatures.
- The FIS VS LOW SPEED has an extended processing time that prevents the premature hardening of the mortar at higher temperatures. It is ideally suited to large drill hole depths.
- The extensive range of accessories is perfectly tailored to the injection mortar family FIS V, increases the high flexibility of the system, and thus enables a broad range of applications.
Application and Permission
Approved for anchorings in:
Rebar connections Remedial wall tie VBS 8 Weather facing reconstruction system FWS II Stand-off installation Thermax
/* You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.
- FIS V is a 2-component injection mortar based on a vinyl ester hybrid concept.
- Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the static mixer.
- The mortar is extruded bubble free from the drill hole base.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the anchor with the drill hole wall and seals the drill hole.
- The injection cartridges are quick and easy to use with the fischer dispensers.
- Partially used cartridges can be reused by changing the static mixer.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.