Available Product Variants
|Article||Drill diameter||Min. drill hole depth||Min. panel thickness||Anchor length||Our Price|
|DUOPOWER 8x65 S|
|8 [mm]||85 [mm]||2x12.5 [mm]||65 [mm]||660.80||Buy Product|
|DUOPOWER 8x40 S|
|8 [mm]||60 [mm]||12.5 [mm]||40 [mm]||859.04||Buy Product|
- Two component materials for top load values and intelligent functioning depending on the substrate.
- Great feedback (feel-good factor) of the plug. You can feel exactly when the plug is installed perfectly.
- The narrow plug rim prevents slipping into the drill hole.
- The serrated anti-rotation feature prevents rotation in the drill hole during installation.
Application and Permission
You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.
- The DUOPOWER is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- The duo of two different materials and its multiple functional abilities (expanding, folding, and knotting) extend the range of applications to additional materials with top loads.
- The required screw length is given by the plug length + fixture thickness + 1x the screw diameter.
- Suitable for wood and chipboard screws, as well as stud screws.
- In the case of fixing boards, the threadless part of the screw must not be longer than the fixture.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.