Available Product Variants
|FGC-100 Gas Actuated Gun Kit|
1x fischer gas actuated fastening tool
FGC 100 M26
1x Battery charger FGC 100 BC
2x Li Ion battery FGC 100 B 7.2 V 2.5 Ah
1x Push bar
2x Hex wrench
1x XL BOXX
|1 [St.]||4048962368451||129682.00||Buy Product|
- The 100 joules power ensures correct penetration into the working surface even for steel to steel applications.
- Easy nail depth adjustment switch to choose how to set the nails.
- Long lifetime with service intervals after every 20,000 fixings under standard conditions.
- Quick release system for a fast disassembling of the magazine and clearing of jammed nails.
- Rechargeable battery with Li-Ion power: 8,000 fixings with one charge.
- Battery-LED status.
- A 10 minutes charge allows you to shoot at least another 300 nails.
- The FGC 100 is delivered in the practical XL-BOXX, which is fully compatible with the L-BOXX.
Application and Permission
* You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.
- The fischer gas actuated fastening tool FGC 100 is suitable for a fast and reliable installation of e. g. drywall tracks and electrical connections in all directions on floors, walls and ceilings.
- For optimum installation, the tool must be positioned perpendicularly to the working surface.
- The attached stand gives support but can also be removed to drive nails in narrow areas.
- The tool will operate within the temperature range of -7°C to +50°C.
- The dimensions of the tool are: L 336 mm x W 121 mm x H 404 mm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.