Available Product Variants
|Article||Amount||Packaging||GTIN (EAN-Code)||Our Price|
|FIS EP 585 S|
|1 [St.]||-||4048962367843||1570.82||Buy Product|
- FIS EP is the economical epoxy resin mortar for applications in concrete that do not require approval.
- The epoxy mortar FIS EP can also be used in cracked concrete for construction site convenient installation.
- With the anchor rod FIS A, the loads to be introduced can be selected variably by choosing the anchorage depth.
- FIS EP can be used for smooth installation with the standard fischer accessories.
Application and Permission
- The epoxy mortar FIS EP combined with the FIS A threaded rod is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers, thus are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the static mixer.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the anchor with the drill hole wall and seals off the drill hole.
- The anchor is set manually by slightly rotating it until the anchor reaches the drill hole base.
- During push-through installation, the annular gap is filled with FIS EP.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.