Available Product Variants
|Article||Contents||Packaging||GTIN (EAN-Code)||Our Price|
|FIS EB 390 S|
|1cartridge390 ml,2xFISMRPlus||-||4048962236941||2043.67||Buy Product|
|FIS EB 585 S|
- FIS EB is approved for rebar connections according to ETA and for use in cracked concrete according to ETA and ICC. The injection mortar achieves a reliable performance in many applications which enables economical use.
- FIS EB can be used under various installation conditions and is approved for seismic applications, making it a safe system.
- Variable anchorage depths allow ideal adaptation to the load to be transmitted.
Application and Permission
Approved for anchorings in:
- The epoxy mortar FIS EB combined with the threaded rod FIS A is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the injection capsule in the static mixer.
- The mortar is injected bubble-free from the drill hole base.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the threaded rod with the drill hole wall and seals off the drill hole.
- The threaded rod is set manually by slightly rotating it until it reached the drill hole base.
- During push-through installation, the annular gap between the threaded rod and the attachment is filled with FIS EB.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.