Available Product Variants
|yes||1200-mm-x-600-mm-x-50-mm [mm]||-||1 [St.]||4625.60||Buy Product|
|yes||-||5 [l]||1 [St.]||5192.00||Buy Product|
- Approved for light partition walls
- Can be installed dry
- No coatback required for services
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Asbestos and halogen free
Application and Permission
- FCPS is a rock fibre core coated with ablative sealant FPC for use in both vertical and horizontal applications.
- It maintains the sound reduction index of a structure.
- The FCPS will allow additional services to be added or removed and will accommodate thermal and mechanical movement of services.
- FPC can be used to adhere sections of FCPS board when jigsaw assembly is required and can also be used to enhances smoke and acoustic performance.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.