Available Product Variants
|Article||Amount||GTIN (EAN-Code)||Our Price|
|PU 750 B3 (EN/FR/AR)|
|1 [St.]||4006209504277||934.56||Buy Product|
- The reclosable fix adapter allows for immediate use and for the reuse of opened cans, thus guaranteeing long-lasting functionality.
- The used solid valve prevents adhesion when being stored horizontally and premature gas loss.
- The rapid installation foam has been approved as watertight by an external inspection and is thus suitable for use in wet conditions. It fulfils the requirements of a well foam.
- The ergonomic handle sits perfectly in the hand and allows for easy use.
Application and Permission
Bonds to all standard building materials such as:
- 1-component PU foam
- Building material class B2 or B3
- Processing temperature environment: +5 °C to +35 °C (can temperature: +5 °C to +25 °C)
- Non-tacky after approx. 20 minutes
- Can be cut after approx. 40 minutes
- Cures within 5 to 8 hours
- Temperature resistant from -40 °C to +90 °C
- Layer thicknesses > 50 mm: foam in several layers and then dampen.
- Fresh foam stains can be removed immediately with fischer PU cleaner.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.