Available Product Variants
FXA 12 /30X126
FXA 8/30X91 R
FXA 10/50X126 R
FXA 12/10X160 R
FXA 12/20X116 R
FXA 16/25X145 R
- The standard anchorage depth achieves the maximum loadbearing capacities so fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- With only a few hammer blows and minimal torque slippage installation is a simple process.
- The drive-in pin protects the thread from damage, and ensures a faster installation and dismantling of the attachment.
- Steel constructions
- Guard rails
- Cable trays
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- The FXA is suitable for pre-positioned and push through installation, also suitable for stand off installation under certain conditions.
- Prior to installation, place the hexagon nut in the optimal position (the drive-in pin projects by approx. 3 mm out of the hexagon nut).
- When applying the torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- The head embossing offers a simple control of the anchoring.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.