Available Product Variants
FAZ II 10/10 (10X95)
FAZ II 12/20 (12X120)
FAZ II 16/50 (M16X173)
FAZ II 10/10 R (M10X95)
- According to the new evaluation (ETA), the tensile strengths are decisive. Thus fewer anchors are required.
- The variable anchorage depths with sizes M8 to M16 allow a millimetre-accurate adjustment to the loads for the first time.
- The version with the cap nut offers an optically attractive anchoring and protects against injuries as well thanks to the round shape.
- The first bolt anchor M6 with an ETA assessment Option 1 for secure and reliable anchorings.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance.
- Steel constructions
- Guard rails
- Cable trays
- Timber constructions
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Concrete C80/95 (classification available)
- The FAZ II is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation and is also ideal for stand-off installation thanks to the long thread.
- When applying the torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expand it against the drill hole wall.
- The anchor is set in line with the approval once the preset installation torque is achieved.
- In the case of series installation, we recommend using the FABS anchor bolt setting tool.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.